1) More opportunities to Pray! If you cannot drive at night, or work shifts and cannot join the church family in Prayer Wednesday night at 7 pm, a new Prayer group is organized Wednesday morning at 10 am. We invite every church member to join us interceding for the needs of our world. We have seen miraculous answers to prayer, and experienced the goodness of God, connecting to His Mystery and Presence in prayer.
2) Youth Vespers will continues Fridays at 8pm. Youth-led discussion on understanding what we believe invites youth of all ages to voice questions and seek answers. Plan to bring your friends, your questions, ideas and let’s grow together in Christ.
3) This weekend 20+ studnets from St.Clair College and University of WIndsor are away at the annual Adventist Christian Fellowship retreat at Camp Frenda. They will be returning Monday 19th. Please keep all in prayer for safety and spiritual revival. With the theme “Seasons” and headlined by Pastor Tacyana Nixon, from Princeton University, this year’s retreat promises to be a life-changing one as student missionaries become more knowledgeable about the God who remains consistent in every season of life.
4) TONIGHT! Family Social night - Saturday Feb 17 @ 6:30 pm. Please bring the entire family and come join us for a night of fun and games.
5) Basketball Camp for kids ages 13 and under continues Sundays. TOMORROW it will be from 9 am to 10 am. The weekly basketball training is FREE for church and community youth. Please bring your clean GYM shoes!
6) Next Pathfinders Club meeting will take place, Sunday, February 25 at 10 am. Please bring your workbooks as counselors will work with you on assignments.
7) Worship Committee meeting will take place Sabbath March 3 at 5 pm planning for the next quarter, and reviewing changes in worship programming Following individuals are the members of the Worship Committee and are invited to participate in this process: Randy Saunders (Lead Elder), Jovin Mwizerwa, (Associate lead elder) Jim Oliver (Deacon), Marie Bouzi (Deaconess), Wendell Phipps (Music) , Jobert Costan & Michael Golovenko (AV), Junior Garcia (Youth), Charles Shad (Prayer), David Toney (Personal Ministries), Marcia John (Greeters), Daniel Golovenko (Bulletins). If a leader cannot attend please send a designee from your ministry team.
8) ATTENTION ALL SENIORS: It’s time to get together again and have planned to meet on: SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 18, at our Windsor, SDA Church. Note the time: 11 a.m. to 1 p.m., with the theme of LOVE, and will have lunch together. You may contribute an optional $5 towards the lunch but please don’t let deter you from coming. For information: 519-734-0738
9) Tax deductible receipts are now ready. Please contact Dolly Tan.